You May Also Like...
A lightweight Tech Touring boot constructed from a durable and abrasion resistant microfiber, the Ridge v2 Waterproof Boot incorporates a 100 per cent guaranteed waterproof membrane for optimized levels of comfort, performance and protection. The Ridge v2 Waterproof features a main Velcro ® closure system for a safe and personalized closure. Certified to EN-13634.2010.
- Technical synthetic material main upper construction incorporating punched microfiber on front and rear accordion for high levels of performace and comfort
- Medial zipper closure covered with a flap hook-and-loop closure for a better and more secure ride
- High modulus TPU-injected shift pad for shock protection and durabilty
- Drystar® membrane for proven performance in difficult weather conditions
- Boot shape provides long-lasting comfort and incorporates ergonomic toe box construction for greater compatibility with bike's controls
- Double layer hot-melt reinforcenment on shin plate for weight-saving and protection against impacts
- Dual-density ankle protectors on medial and lateral sides are reinforced with polyfoam padding for protection and comfort
- Removable anatomic footbed features EVA foam and textile for memory and comfort
- Exclusive vulcanized compound rubber sole with unique side wrapping design
- Built to withstand the demands of life on the road
Select option(s) above to view technical specifications.