You May Also Like...
This product is excluded from the Black Friday Save the Tax discount.
An all new addition for Alpinestars, the Tech 5 boots help split the difference between the high end Tech 10s and the entry level Tech 3s. When looking them over it’s not hard to see the influence both these boots have on the Tech 5. A slim toe profile, the bonded sole and flat inner shape that better integrates with the bike all come from the Tech 10. The Tech 3 however brings its solid self-aligning buckle system and most importantly, an affordable price point. More than capable of racing, the Tech 5 is also accessible to beginners wanting Alpinestars quality and style. CE-certified to 13634:2010.
- Upper constructed from innovative and light microfiber material with action leather on toe box
- Redesigned instep and Achilles accordion flex zones
- Contoured TPU calf protector plate, TPU higher medial protector and TPU outer lateral ankle
- Injected TPU shin plate connected with the TPU medial protector panel; Velcro upper closure, plus TPR flap for broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support. The TPU higher medial protector designed with technical texture for improved grip
- Bio-mechanical pivot
- Ergonomic TPU triple buckle straps
- Incorporating innovative one-piece TPU injected dual compound foot shell, reinforced by a metal shank inside and co-injected toe reinforcement
- TPU heel patch connected with shell and lateral/medial TPU sections
- Extended PU synthetic gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry
- Soft poly foam surrounds the ankles and collar
- Entire textile lining
- New closure system includes 4 polymer buckles with an innovative closure system. This closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for precise closure; the all buckles are replaceable. Replaceable anatomic EVA footbed with textile lining on top
- Exclusive high grip rubber compound outsole. The sole is replaceable
Select option(s) above to view technical specifications.