You May Also Like...
Atlas Neck Brace’s are known for the Patented flexible design, providing maximum comfort and mobility. Combining a simplistic minimalist design with flexibility, suspension, and the largest brace-to-body contact ratio makes the Atlas family of braces a clear category leader across the entire range.
- Built For Kids- Small size fit for young children. Mainly foam construction is super lightweight, compliant, and ideal for young children
- Weightless Minimal Design- Everything you need, nothing you don’t. Our minimalist design is incredibly light
- Hybrid polymer/foam construction- Tough, impact resistant polymer creates a flexible rear structure, and front impact layer. A super lightweight and tear resistant foam body is super lightweight, comfortable, and durable
- Split-Flex Frame- The Split-Flex Frame design allows the rear of the brace to flex during movements and impacts to increase comfort and promote continued controlled motion during impacts
- Jr Easy Open- Built in Jr Easy Open release system makes removing an Atlas Broll possible for young children without an adults assistance
- Jr Smart Mounts- Jr Smart Mounts built into the back supports of the Atlas Tyke Brace provide 2 possible settings to find tune the fit around your chest and back. The dual-hole design can increase the size of the brace to fit your child as they grow
- Chest Strap- An included chest strap can help secure the Broll
- Multi-Use*- Each Atlas Brace is suitable for all non-seated activities that require a full-face helmet. This includes Motocross, Supercross, Offroad/Trail riding, BMX, mountain biking, Snowmobiling, ATVs, etc
- Approx chest size: 21” - 25”
NOTE*: Atlas does not recommend using this product for seated/belted activities like car racing, side by sides, or similar, as they are not intended for this type of use
Select option(s) above to view technical specifications.