You May Also Like...
Cool in every sense of the word. That’s the Tornado 3 Ladies motorcycle jacket. It’s ideal for touring in the spring, summer or autumn, but also has the ability to keep you warm and waterproof along the way. Not to mention, it includes top-notch protection levels.
Designed with the female fit in mind, this functional motorcycle jacket is tailored it in all the right places. Then include 3D air mesh panels around the shoulders and the PWR|shell mesh on the front, back, and arms in order to keep you comfortable and fresh on those warmer days. On colder mornings or during bad weather, the breathable and flexible hydratex®|Lite 2-in-1 liner will keep the rider dry and content. The liner is detachable, so taking it out and putting it back in done with ease.
Furthermore, the liner also works well as a separately wearable motorcycle jacket. Inside the Tornado 3 Ladies features the award-winning CE-level 2 SEEFLEX™ armor at the shoulder and elbows, and the Tornado 3 can further be fortified with the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector. Various adjustment tabs and straps will ensure a perfect fit for the rider.
- The adjustable elbow protection pockets allow you to tailor the CE-rated elbow protection to three different heights to perfectly fit your body and for optimal comfort while riding
- Adjustment strap at lower arm
- Adjustment strap at waist
- Adjustment tab at cuffs
- Adjustment tab at upper arm
- The REV’IT! flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar circumference easily and personalize its fit to each rider
- Two inner pockets
- Two slit pockets on front
- Waterproof inner pocket within waterproof liner
- Cuff zipper
- Prepared for vest connector NEON
- Separately wearable hydratex®|Lite 2-in-1 liner
- Short connection zipper
- Short connection zipper in detachable waterproof liner
- Stretch lips at elbows
- Two-way Collar Snap Closure System
- Detachable hydratex®|Lite 2-in-1 liner, providing waterproofing as well as insulation
- Detachable 2-in-1 thermal liner & membrane
- Fully ventilated mesh
- Prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 Insert Back Protector
- SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 Elbow Protectors
- SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 Shoulder Protectors
- knitted fabric has an open, 3-dimensional structure that ensures good ventilation while riding
- A sythetic version of leather with a similar look
- Polyester ripstop
- Consisting of 100% high-performance polyamide yarns, PWR|Shell 750D takes the best properties of a nylon with a high melting point, tremendous tear and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability
- PWR|Shell mesh
- PWR|Wax 500D
- Laminated reflection on back
- Laminated reflection at chest
- Laminated reflection at upper arms
- Laminated reflective logo on back
- This garment is certified according to the FprEN 17092 Standard, published in 2019 and has achieved AA rating
Select option(s) above to view technical specifications.