Disponibilité des produits:
Notification de stock
- Constructed of 7075-T6 heat-treated aircraft tapered aluminum
- Flex to reduce rider fatigue and arm pump - offers ultimate strength and durability
- Clamp surface is 1-1/8" and tapers down to 7/8" to fit controls and grips
- 1-1/8" oversized clamp kit or risers are required to mount handlebars to snowmobile
- Include 3D molded handlebar pad
- Measurements: 0" rise, 25.5" width, 17° pullback
NOTE: 7" long grips will not be long enough if running a RSI long bar hook or when using handlebars with pre-bent long, 90° hooks. For these longer hook applications, use the RSI 8" rubber grips or RSI Grip Wrap grips.
Do not install any accessories onto these handlebars that attach using setscrews. Setscrews will dig into the aluminum and create a potential weak spot that could cause a fracture, thus compromising the strength of the handlebar.