POINTS DE VENTE
Nous avons cinq points de vente avec tout ce que vous avez besoin pour profiter de votre trajet. Ouvert sept jours sur sept!
Notification de stock
CFR's all-around boondocking, hill climbing, jump and tandeming bar, the Boondocker 2.0 is built from the inside out starting with high-quality, double-butted, heat-treated 7075 aluminum for a strong and lightweight base. The center clamping surface is an oversized 1 1/8” diameter for maximum strength and stiffness and the bars gradually taper to 7/8” at the grips for easy control installation and maximum comfort. CFR's proprietary construction allows energy to dissipate within the tapered core, resulting in a stronger bar that dampens hard hits and gives more feel for what’s going on underneath the snow.
- 2" rise
- 7° upward bend
- 14° pull back
- 10° forward bend / 37° downward bend J-hooks
- 30" width
- QR technology
- Made from 7075 heat-treated super aluminum with flex technology
- Strong, lightweight and built to last
- Better positioning than stock bars and way stronger! 7075 aluminum dissipates bumpy conditions more effectively, keeping you fresh and riding longer
- Vertical and horizontal positioning graphics for perfect centering and pull back angulation
- Designed as an all-around boondocking, hill climbing, jump, and tandeming bar with 38-degree angulation on the end of the bars to keep your hands from slipping off
- Custom graphics
- Bar Pad not included
NOTE: The Boondocker 2.0 is an oversized 1 1/8" in the center and then tapers to 7/8' for your controls and hands to fit around. A 7/8" to 1 1/8" adapter might be needed depending on the snowmobile riser you have.
Sélectionnez les options ci-dessus pour afficher les spécifications techniques.