Composit M66 Track
The M66 features a deep 2.62″ lug pattern that is designed to work in a wide range of snow conditions. The flexible center lugs gets you up and on top of the snow and prevents trenching. Great handling and traction in wet or packed snow with excellent performance when side hilling. Durable 2 ply construction gives big bite in back country conditions. The M66 allows beginners to tackle new terrain and opens up endless choices for the experienced mountain rider.
- Mountain Tracks to work in the deep powder.
- Double ply construction resists ballooning for increased efficiency.
- Exceptional durability and stud friendly.
- Cold temp flexibility offers low rolling resistance and quick acceleration.
- Warranty against manufacturer defects.
Simply order the size that fits your machine (check your OEM manual for correct track size and pitch).
Sélectionnez les options ci-dessus pour afficher les spécifications techniques.