The RPHA 1 was designed and developed after several years of focused efforts and crucial feedback from top world class athletes in MotoGP. HJC’s top engineers went to work and created a race-bred helmet that is truly worthy of top race circuits around the world. The RPHA 1 is the very same model used by HJC’s world-class athletes in both MotoGP and WorldSBK, and HJC is set to finally launch it into full production with FIM homologation (FRHPhe-01)—the safety certification.
- The RPHA 1 Racing Helmet is homologated according to the FIM Racing standards, and the new ECE 22.06 regulations.
- Reinforcement materials, including Carbon and Carbon-Glass Hybrid fabric, provide enhanced Shock-Resistant performance for a more comfortable and lighter helmet.
- HJC helmets are tested in the laboratory as well as in “real-life” to meet the highest quality standards. HJC is one of the very few helmet companies equipped with its own state-of-the-art wind tunnel laboratory to test aerodynamics, ventilation, noise, and more. The HJC wind tunnel test lab measures the air forces in a variety of riding conditions to improve helmet performance.
- Advanced anti-bacterial fabric provides enhanced moisture-wicking and quick-drying function. Removable Interior. Glasses grooves can accommodate riders who wear glasses.
- HJC's helmets, along with our technology, have added experience in designing the MotoGP race helmets to have the best technology in aerodynamics and ventilation and related fields. HJC's helmets provide the airiest helmets on the market. Experience the best performance with your HJC helmet.
- EMERGENCY KIT: Emergency Kit (Cheek Pads) for safe and quick rescue in an emergency situation.
- DOUBLE D-RING RAPID FIRE™ SHIELD REPLACEMENT SYSTEM:A simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal, and installation for efficient operations.
Sélectionnez les options ci-dessus pour afficher les spécifications techniques.