Tu pourrais aussi aimer...
Originally built for the racetrack, the RPHA 11 Pro is HJC’s premium sport helmet, designed with an aerodynamic shell structure for extreme performance at maximum speeds. The Premium Integrated Matrix (P.I.M Plus) shell composition provides enhanced shock-resistant performance and a more comfortable and lightweight helmet using reinforcement materials that include carbon and carbon-glass hybrid fabric. The features cater to sport riders with an enlarged eye port for an increased view in a tucked position and an outstanding airflow ventilation system. Additional safety features include reflective patches on the rear neck area and an emergency release cheek pad system for safe and quick helmet removal in an emergency situation.
HJC helmets are tested in the laboratory as well as in “real-life” to meet the highest quality standards. HJC is one of the very few helmet companies equipped with a state-of-the-art wind tunnel laboratory to test aerodynamics, ventilation, noise, and more. The HJC wind tunnel test lab measures the air forces in a variety of riding conditions to improve helmet performance.
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218/ECE 22.05 approved
- Reinforcement materials, including Carbon and Carbon-Glass Hybrid fabric, provide enhanced Shock-Resistant performance for a more comfortable and lighter helmet
- All HJC shields offer 95% UV-A & B protection
- 2D Flat Shield comes equipped with the tear-off post
- The additional 2D dark smoke shield is included
- The enhanced center clip dual locking shield system is ideal for racing conditions
- A quick-release shield system offers a simple and secure tool-less system to quickly remove the shield from your helmet
- Advanced anti-bacterial fabric provides enhanced moisture-wicking and quick-drying function
- Removable Interior
- Advanced channeling ventilation system
- Emergency Kit (Cheek Pads) for safe and quick rescue in an emergency situation
- Doubling D-Ring
- Rapid Fire shield replacement system: A simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal, and installation for efficient operations
|Certifications - Casque
|Meets or Exceeds ECE 22.05 and DOT Certifications