Disponibilité des produits:
Notification de stock
In pursuit of enhanced winter safety, KLIM engineered the women’s Flare Jacket to offer floatation assistance, protection and comfort in the extreme conditions trail riders face. This is the first women’s float assist GORE-TEX jacket in the world and it doesn’t need to be used with floatation bibs to work properly. Ascent Float System (AFS) is a flexible, breathable closed cell foam that KLIM integrated in specially mapped channels that offer floatation benefits without compromising mobility and comfort. AFS foam doesn’t absorb water and provides significant insulating properties for warmth on top of the standard insulation. The Flare Jacket is a comprehensive trail snowmobile jacket for riders looking to maximize every winter riding experience.
- Gore-Tex Performance Shell
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation - Body 180G, Hood 100G
- Ascent Float System™ Foam: Single Layer, Perforated Floatation Foam is Mapped and Channeled for Mobility and Comfort
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material
- Tether D-Ring
- Full Pit Vents
- Mesh Hem and Sleeve Cuffs for Water Drainage
- Adjustable Collar
- Powder Skirt
Sélectionnez les options ci-dessus pour afficher les spécifications techniques.