Disponibilité des produits:
Notification de stock
Tu pourrais aussi aimer...
Every Rubex stainless steel or aluminum boat propeller has a rubber interchangeable hub system. It’s designed to eliminate chatter and vibration that competitive hub systems are prone to. Being rubber, the Rubex hub has no plastics to deteriorate. It can deflect 10% for softer shifting and to reduce propshaft shock when the propeller strikes a submerged object.
The Rubex hub will not spin in the propeller and is reuseable if the propeller blade is damaged and replaced. Each Rubex hub kit comes with the hardware needed to install the propeller on the propshaft. Unlike competitive hubs, the prop nut does not require periodic re-torquing on a Rubex propeller system.
- 40-60 HP Bigfoot, 40-140 HP (except 135 HP) V4 Gearcase 1978 & Newer; 15 tooth spline 4-1/4" Gearcase,
- 90HP, 115HP (Command Thrust) 2014 & Newer
- 135 HP 1987 & Newer, 150-300 HP 1978 & Newer; 15 tooth spline 4-3/4" Gearcase
- Mercruiser Alpha One & Bravo One (less than 400HP); 15 tooth spline
- 80-140 HP 1977-83; 15 tooth spline 4-1/4" Gearcase
- 150-175 HP 1978-83; 15 tooth spline 4-3/4"Gearcase
- BF 75-90 1995-98; 15 tooth spline 4-1/4" Gearcase
- 75-150 HP (Thru Hub Exhaust) 1995-99
- 85-150 HP (Dual Exhaust) 1988-94; 15 Tooth Spline 4-3/4" Gearcase
NOTE: Image of propeller & hub for display purposes only. Propeller sold seperately!
|Carter d'engrenage - Hélice||4-1/4" & 4-3/4"|
|Mfg. Part Number||RBX-102|