You May Also Like...
The Holbrooks combine a timeless, classic style with modern Oakley technology. Inspired by TV heroes from the 1940s to the 1960s, this model illustrates the spirit of exploration and adventure. The exclusive American design of the frame is accented with metal rivets and Oakley logos, perfect for those seeking high performance without compromising style.
- Lightweight O Matter ™ frame with Square O metal logo and rivets on the front
- Geometry of base lenses 6 with HDO®
- Polarizing and Iridium® lenses available
- Available with Prizm ™ lenses to enhance color, contrast and details, for an optimal experience
- Compatible with Oakley Graduated Glasses: Power Range: from +2.00 to -3.00
All Oakley lenses feature HDO® technology, which offers the following benefits:
- Clarity: Traditional glasses can enlarge images. The precision of HDO® technology provides less distorted vision across the entire visual field.
- Refraction: With normal lenses, objects are not exactly where you see them. HDO® technology provides a more realistic visual image so you do not strain your brain.
- UV protection: All Oakley lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB & UVC rays, as well as dangerous blue light up to 400 nm.
Select option(s) above to view technical specifications.