- The Bar-End ATV Mirror features bar-end mounting that will work with most ATVs.
- Offers the ability to mount the mirror quickly and easily into the handlebar, while keeping the mirror out of the way, and free from interfering with hand movement.
- Insertion knob on The Bar-End ATV Mirror is 5/8 of an inch in diameter, and the mirror head will sit 3 ½ inches away from the handlebar.
- Overall length of the mirror is 10 inches.
- The mirror head was designed using a "tear-drop" shape measuring 6 ¼ inches long by 3 ¾ inches high (at its largest point).
- The viewing surface measures 5 ½ inches long by 3 inches high.
- Installation of the Bar-End ATV Mirror is easy.
- Start by simply sliding the insertion knob into the exposed handlebar.
- The mirror assembly then attaches by fastening it to the insertion knob using the supplied bolt, and turning until the mirror fits snugly into the handlebar.
- The Bar-End ATV Mirror comes with a vibration-free convex safety lens to provide both safety and wide angle viewing while on your ATV.
- The mirror head adjusts in all directions using a ball and socket mount between the mirror head and mirror arm.
- The arm can also be adjusted for optimal viewing using a Phillips head screwdriver (not included).
- The Bar-End ATV Mirror is completely universal and can be used on snowmobiles, jet skis, motor-cross bikes, 4 wheelers, or bicycles.
- Package includes 1 universal (LH or RH) mirror, 1 insertion knob, 1 washer, 1 hex bolt, and 1 3/16" hex wrench.
Please note: All measurements are approximate.
|Mfg. Part Number||11132|