The D402 is a high-mileage touring tire designed for long-distance Harley touring machines. It is available in a variety of sidewall styles.Key Features
- The D402 is an approved Harley-Davidson touring tire.
- Built with a three-ply polyester casing with two fiberglass belts, the D402 helps provide stability for touring riding.
- Computer-optimized tread profile with offset center groove improves rider confidence over rain grooves and steel-grated bridges, while helping to reduce cupping for enhanced wear.
- The Dunlop Harley-Davidson Tire Series feature special Harley-Davidson branding on the sidewalls.
- All D402 tires have an H speed rating.
|Sidewall Type - Tires||Wide Whitewall|
|Rim Diameter - Tires||16"|
|Width - Tires||130|
|Tube Type - Tires||Tube or Tubeless|
|Style - Tires||Touring|
|Size - Tires||MT90B-16|
|Speed Rating - Tires||208 km (H)|
|Position - Tires||Front|
|Load Rating - Tires||72 (783 lbs)|
|Construction - Tires||Bias|