The Baseframe Pro is a breathable base layer with built-in, impact-absorbing D30® armor at the shoulder and elbow. The removable sleeves give you the option to customize your level of coverage for the ride, while the back foam is flexible and moves with you.
- Removable sleeves create a modular design allowing you to tailor your level of coverage
- Impact-absorbing D3O® Armor provides CE-Level coverage while conforming to your body for a full range of motion
- Large perforation and flex grooves in the back foam conforms and flexes with rider movement
- CE EN1621-1 Level 1 Elbow and Shoulder protectors including high and low temperature conditions
- CE EN1621-2 Level 1 Central Back protector including high and low temperature conditions
- Lightweight foam chest pad for roost coverage (upgradable to CE certified F3 armor chest insert)
- Moisture wicking, breathable, form fitting stretch main body fabric
- Strategically placed open stretch mesh for ventilation
- Cordura® fabric offers higher abrasion resistance in key impact areas
- Armor and foam inserts are removable for easy washing
Select option(s) above to view technical specifications.