Big Hair. Loud Guitars. Works Bikes. The 80s were totally rad and to celebrate, Fox is bringing back their iconic Zebra colorway. First debuted by Rick Johnson in ’88 and later worn by the likes of Damon Bradshaw and James Stewart, the Zebra print goes deep into Fox's brand history.
The Flexair Zebra Jersey helps you cut through the air with speed on your fastest rides. TruDri fabric is the foundation of the jersey, which rapidly wicks moisture to keep you cool, dry and the garment lightweight.
Targeted ventilation along the sleeves are in the ideal position when riding to channel the highest volume of air through the jersey to keep you cool, dry and comfortable. And the bonded stretch cuffs and collar reduce chaffing while making athletic moves on the bike or during head checks.
- Limited Edition Zebra colorway
- Lightweight construction for complete freedom of movement
- Athletic fit sleeve with laser perforation for enhanced airflow
- TruDri main body fabric provides a soft, lightweight fit with true moisture management
- Dyed main body fabric with premium heat transfer logo treatments
- Bonded collar to reduce chaffing
- Bonded stretch cuff provides a slim athletic fit