You May Also Like...
Connect directly to the 12V battery in your motorcycle, snowmobile, or ATV to keep your feet warm while riding, OR go off-road by adding a portable battery pack.
- Constructed of lightweight EVA foam for enhanced comfort
- The carbon fiber heating element covers the entire foot area and delivers uniform heat
- Anti-slip material beneath the insole prevents it from sliding around
- Can be switched from one shoe to the other
- Can be trimmed with scissors to fit any boot size
- Connects to a 12 volt battery, provides 14.5 watts of heat, and draws 1.2 amps/pair
- In order to hook up directly to the 12V battery in your powersport vehicle you will need to add on the:
- If you already own the Gears Gen-X3 or Gen-X4 heated leg chaps no additional wiring is required as these heated insoles can connect directly to the hideaway plugs at the bottom of each chap
- Optional: you have the option of purchasing a Temperature Controller to fine tune the heat setting
|Mfg. Part Number||100320-1|