You May Also Like...
The ZR9 Heated Vest Liner with ZEPTO® fiber represents the latest innovation in heated clothing technology. Lightweight built-in rechargeable batteries make this heated vest perfect for skiing, snowboarding, or just talking a walk on a cold day.
- Leverages ZEPTO® fibre technology; made in France, these heating fibers are so thin you wouldn't be able to notice them if not for their tremendous heat output
- ZEPTO® fibres are lighter and heater up faster than the heating wire in our Gen-X3 line of heated clothing
- Uniform heat delivered all over the front, back, and collar
- Built-in 6 level temperature controller with LED indicator light
- Anti-bacterial, breathable, and windproof fabric
- Lycra side panels ensure the heated vest will ergonomically hug the contours of your body
- Bottom edge of vest lands just above the beltline thus maintaining your range of motion
- Two front side pockets
- Vest produces 53 watts of heat and draws 3.9 Amps of current
- The length of time that the vest can continue to generate heat starting from a full charge varies depending upon your desired temperature. (Lowest setting lasting approx 5.7 hours and the highest setting lasting approx 1.36 hours.)
- Includes: Rechargeable 5200mAh battery pack & Wall charger
Select option(s) above to view technical specifications.