You May Also Like...
The C91 helmet will offer riders some of the best features on the market at a budget friendly price. Starting with the Advance Polycarbonate Composite Shell. It provides a lightweight helmet with a superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology. The chin bar operates with an easy to use the single lever and is user friendly with gloves. It also includes an internal sun shield with a manual mechanism that moves forward and back with ease. The large top vent allows airflow ventilation throughout the deep EPS channels of the helmet, keeping you cool on rides. The SuperCool top liner and cheek pad interior gives additional cooling features with its moisture-wicking anti-bacterial fabric. The C91 is also Smart HJC ready to accept the 10B or 20B Bluetooth systems (*sold separately).
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell with Adjustable Chinbar: Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Ventilation: “ACS” Advanced Channeling System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out of the helmet
- Anti-Fog Lens Prepared Shield: Pinlock Ready HJ-17 Shield provides 95% UV protection. Anti-Fog Pinlock insert lens is sold seperately
- Integrated Sunshield: Dark Smoke Anti-Scratch coated sunshield deploys quickly and easily with the user-friendly sliding system
- RapidFire ™ Shield Replacement System: Simple and Secure shield rachet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less shield replacement
- Super Cool Interior: Liner and Cheek Pads are removable and washable and have enhanced moisture-wicking properties. Cheek Pads are interchangeable throughout all Shell Sizes.
- Glasses Groove: Accommodates riders that wear eyeglasses and sunglasses
- Bluetooth Communication Ready: Helmet contains built in speaker pockets and is specifically designed for use with the HJC Smart line-up (Communicators sold separately)
- Helmet Standard: DOT
- Approximate Weight: 1720 grams (Size Large)
*Note: Lower and lock before you leave. Never ride with the chin bar in the raised position. Please use care when opening and closing the chin bar as it may scratch the helmet. Damage caused by this is not subject to manufacturer’s warranty.
|Certifications - Helmet||Meets or Exceeds ECE 22.05 and DOT Certifications|