You May Also Like...
Comfortable and durable, the Contra2™ glove is the evolution of the street riding glove. It’s constructed from a durable textile and leather chassis with an abrasion-resistant Ax Laredo™ palm with goatskin overlays. The reinforced knuckles provide primary coverage over the D3O® knuckle inserts. A pre-curved palm and finger design and a secure Hook & Loop wrist closure round out the performance street-focused chassis.
- Durable Textile and Leather Chassis
- D30® Knuckle Insert
- Hook and Loop Wrist Closure
- Pre-curved Palm and Finger Design
- AX Laredo™ is built with advanced poly microfibers that match the durability and performance of natural leather, providing excellent abrasion resistance, dexterity, and moisture management.
- Quality materials and ventilation where you need it results in premium gear with maximum airflow and breathability for hot to mild riding conditions.
- Hi-flow mesh material provides excellent dexterity and abrasion resistance while remaining lightweight and breathable, perfect for Spring and Summer riding.
Select option(s) above to view technical specifications.