Seachoice Side-Mount Spare Tire Carriers are designed to mount your spare trailer wheel vertically to the side of the trailer tongue or frame rails. Made of powder-coated heavy-duty steel, this carrier mounts to the trailer tongue at the front of the trailer. It features an offset design which moves the wheel up and away for increased ground clearance. No drilling is required for installation, thanks to the included tire plate and mounting hardware. Seachoice is committed to delivering quality marine accessories and OEM replacement parts to satisfy fishing, boating and watersports enthusiasts worldwide. Seachoice is run for and by boaters, offering a wide-ranging product line while remaining affordable.
- Ideal for mounting your spare tire vertically to the side of trailer tongue or frame rails
- Mounts to trailer tongue at the front of the trailer; fits most frames; no drilling required
- Powder-coated, heavy-duty steel construction
- Offset design for increased ground clearance
- Use for 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, and 15 inch tires; fits 4-lug and 5-lug wheels
- Fits 4-lug and 5-lug wheels, and 4 inch and 4-1/2 inch bolt-hole patterns
- Mounts on up to 4 inch x 5 inch tube, 3 inch x 5 inch channel, or 3 inch x 5 inch angle at upright