The DL-03A is the newest addition into the lineup of multifunction meters which features air fuel ratio reading, RPM and playback ability to optimize your rides performance. The large digits and bright backlight makes it easy to read at anytime. This meter is also easy to operate, compact and lightweight and can be mounted to many applications including snowmobiles, UTV’s and more.
- Tachometer: Range- 0 ~ 14,000 RPM Unit- 1 level = 1,000 RPM
- Air/fuel ratio: 9.0 ~ 24.0
- Over LEAN setting: LEAN 14.7 ~ 24
- Over RICH setting: RICH 9.0 ~ 14.7
- Sensor type: Bosch oxygen sensor: LSV 4.9
- Compatibility: 2 stroke or 4 stroke engines
- ”2 stroke adaptor” BG001855 is optional when used on a 2 stroke application
- Requires a DC 12 V battery absolutely (will not function with our AC/DC converter)!
- Records: Number of records: 50 sessions
- Recording time: 99’59’’99 seconds | TR: approx 3.18 Hr
- Play mode speed: 1 x play/pause, 3 x play/pause, 1/3 x play/pause, 1 x rewind/pause
- Digital volt meter: DC 5 ~ 24 V, Flashing numbers settable range, DC 8V to DC 18V
- Heated screen: Optimized visibility under cold weather
- Backlight brightness: 3 levels
- Indicator lights: 5 red LED warning lights
- Effective temperature: 14 ~ 140 °F (‑10 ~ 60 °C)
- Effective voltage: DC 12 V
- Available in the sizes: 6ft external wire length & 12ft external wire length
Select option(s) above to view technical specifications.