The Hawk Hill is our most playful trail bike, made for the rider that catches a bit of air off of every root in the trail, is always looking for an alternate line, and ends every ride with a smile. This is an all-around suspension bike with trail performance far out stretching the asking price.Key Features
- SERIES 3 ALUMINUM FRAME The Hawk Hill has a Series 3 6061 butted and hydroformed aluminum frame with 120mm travel MultiTrac suspension technology and playful 27.5” wheels.
- 27.5” wheels fit most riders better and create a lightweight and responsive bike, the most playful trail bike in the line.
- MULTITRAC SUSPENSION TECHNOLOGY MultiTrac is an acclaimed suspension system, fine-tuned to have a balanced ride capable of absorbing big hits with an efficient pedaling platform. The rocker link provides a progressive leverage ratio for the rear shock for small bump sensitivity and the feeling of a long travel system on large drops and rocks.
- INTERNAL ROUTING Hawk Hill models are compatible with internally routed dropper posts, with internal rear derailleur routing for a clean look and snag free ride.
- 148X12MM THRU-AXLE Boost front spacing is paired with a 148x12mm Boost rear thru-axle for frame and wheel strength, and future wheel upgrade compatibility on the Hawk Hill 2 and 3.