Change a valve in 10 seconds! This product design replaces
leaky or broken valve stems without breaking down the
tire from the wheel - a great time saver!
1. Insert T-handle between rim and valve stem.
2. Turn T-handle 1/4 turn to hook valve stem and pull out.
3. Thread new valve stem on end of plunger rod (base of
valve stem should be lubricated).
4. With insertion cone positioned over stem hole, push the plunger
rod/valve stem completely through the insertion cone.
5. Pull back to seat the valve stem and un-thread.