The glasses of the Gascan are cut in the curve of a single visor, then mounted on the mount to maintain the original continuous contour. To adapt to their unique look, Oakley has customized their company logo specifically for these glasses. O Matter ™, an ultra-lightweight frame material, provides comfort while the 3-point fit keeps lenses in precise optical alignment.
- Lightweight O Matter ™ frame
- Oakley twin lens technology with HDO®
- Polarizing and Iridium® lenses available
- Compatible with Oakley Authentic graduated lenses
- Available with Prizm ™ lenses to enhance color, contrast and details, for an optimal experienc
All Oakley lenses feature HDO® technology, which offers the following benefits:
- Clarity: Traditional glasses can enlarge images. The precision of HDO® technology provides less distorted vision across the entire visual field.
- Refraction: With normal lenses, objects are not exactly where you see them. HDO® technology provides a more realistic visual image so you do not strain your brain.
- UV protection: All Oakley lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB & UVC rays, as well as dangerous blue light up to 400 nm.