- Designed to keep the lines of the sled intact.
- Laser cut 12 gauge steel, powdercoated crinkle matte black finish for factory look.
- With removal top plate off, it will accept the Polaris lock'n'ride bag.
- With top plate attached it has many uses including a gas can mount or rail mount setup.
- Bolts directly to the bumper mount.
- Includes strengthening gussets to make the rack even more rigid.
- No drilling required and all mounting hardware and instructions are included.
- Bags and gas cans are not included.
Note: For '15-up Switchback Adventure Axys models, you will need to remove the factory rack and hard saddlebags in order for this to fit.