- Flexible backbone is incredibly durable, allowing guard to twist and flex in the event of a roll-over, yet providing sufficient protection for frontal impacts.
- Simple, 4 position mounting option of guard to billet mount to insure proper placement in front of hand.
- Designed for maximum protection from the elements without interfering when riding aggressively.
- Flex-Tec design creates more of a pocket of protection verses conventional flatter guards.
- Extended lower flashing to keep wind and cold away from your fingertips.
- New attachment design - double back velcro strap around handlebar and swivel buckle on out end of backbone.
- Requires ½” of exposed handlebar to attach to.
- A must for late-model sleds with reduced wind protection and minimal windshields.
- New design is 100% waterproof.
- NOTE: Mount kit not included -sold separately
Select option(s) above to view technical specifications.