Featuring a minimalistic dual-color design, the 3LACK Label Race 1 jersey is primed to standout on the track for its appearance while keeping you out in front with its performance. The iconic Shift bar bolt emblem is centered on the chest, while the Shift wordmark flanks each inner arm. A favourite of the Geico Honda team. The 3LACK Label jersey’s combination of stretch and ventilation provides you with the most free and breathable riding experience on the market.
About 3LACK Label Jerseys
For MX20 Shift re-imagined one of the most important products in the line: the 3LACK Label jersey. Redesigned from scratch with craft and style, the engineered fabrics and washes provide unmatched stretch, the best fit and the highest comfort in what you consider the “raceable” tier, worn by the Geico Honda team. The sleeve fits like a long sleeve tee and the body has the same 3LACK Label fit you already love. The end result is less drag, more invisibility, and high freedom of movement. In 2017 the 3LACK Label pant set a new standard for performance in its class. This new jersey matches that and then some.
- Multi-panel construction for a superior fit and feel
- 4 way stretch woven fabric on sleeves for increased durability
- Technical moisture wicking polyester main body
- Mesh fabric throughout undersleeve and side panels for maximum ventilation
- Premium film logos
- Bonded neck and cuff opening reduce weight and overall profile for unique look and feel
- Drop tail keeps jersey tucked in