You May Also Like...
With the innovative and highly-acclaimed GT-Air as a baseline, the all-new GT-Air II was destined for greatness from the very start. Advancements in design, functionality and performance have further evolved SHOEI’s premiere full-face touring helmet, yielding even easier adaptation to the ever-changing conditions throughout your journeys. Featuring a lengthened internal sun shield for optimal sun-glare protection, all-new "first position" shield opening for advanced ventilation and defogging, enhanced aerodynamics and noise-reduction technology.
- Wind tunnel-tested and refined aerodynamics.
- Shell-integrated spoiler reduces lift and drag.
- Advanced shield system provides a large, distortion-free view.
- New, longer flip-down internal sun shield cuts down on sunlight entering the helmet.
- Large upper and lower vent shutters for ease of use with riding gloves.
- Three (3) intake and five (5) exhaust vents.
- CNS-1 Shield for wider and taller field of vision & protects from 99% of the sun’s damaging UV rays.
- SHOEI-exclusive Multi-Ply Matrix AIM shell.
- Multi-Piece/Multi-Density EPS liner.
- Fully removable, washable, adjustable, and replaceable 3D Max-Dry Interior System capable of dissipating sweat 2x faster than traditional nylon interiors.
- Emergency quick release system.
- Designed for seamless integration with SENA SRL2 communication system(Sold separately).
- DOT Approved.
Select option(s) above to view technical specifications.