You May Also Like...
Finding that performance sweet spot of reliable grip and rugged durability, the all-new Motion Boots are ready to take your riding to the next level. The all-new design of these boots borrows design and performance cues from our Instinct boots but has a performance mindset all its own, making them tailor-made for intermediate to advanced-level riders looking for performance boots that can handle a wide range of situations as they challenge their abilities.
- Grip & Control: Motion Boots are constructed using Duratac™ compound on the outsole and burn guard, offering grip you can count on, without sacrificing durability. Exclusive to Fox, this rubber compound provides the perfect balance of grip and durability in a race-ready boot. The slim and flat medial (the inner side) design on each boot increases the surface area to keep you in close contact with the bike, further enhancing your grip and connection.
- Fit & Comfort: With half sizes available in the most common sizes (9.5, 10.5, and 11.5), Motion Boots deliver improved comfort and a more precise fit. Best of all, the size range of Motion Boots (5 to 14) means this all-new boot is ready to race with kids and women, and with that in mind, sizes 5-7 have a shorter boot height to accommodate shorter legs. With focus specifically on the new and improved last—the foot-shaped mold that determines how a boot will fit your foot—step-in-comfort is assured right out of the box. This same last is used across all boots in our boot line, creating unified sizing and a consistent fit. If you wear a size 9 Motion, that will be your size across the full "reboot" line up: Instinct, Motion and Comp. Riders can now enjoy a standard, true-to-size fit—just order your normal shoe size and you’re good to go.
- Protection: In terms of protection, Motion Boots incorporate TPU, a hard plastic material, in strategic locations to offer reliable coverage where you need it most. Behind Instinct, these boots offer the second highest level of protection, with TPU at the ankle, calf guard, shin plate, and toe cap. The patented hinge lockout system around the ankle also stops motion before hyperextension to help prevent injury.
- Secure Closure: Included as part of the all-new design of the Motion Boots is the updated buckle and closure system. This 4-buckle design features new, patented forged metal buckles. This system provides a durable, secure closure for a precise fit and includes extended-length levers for easy opening and closing. The new ball and socket mechanism ensures your mobility is never compromised with this system, providing “float” as the boots flex and contract while you ride. This buckle and closure system is the same across all Fox boots, but Motion Boots are designed with forged metal buckles for increased durability.
- Mobility & Support: When it comes to race-ready performance you can count on, mobility and support go hand-in-hand: the hinge system on these boots delivers both. This system allows for more controlled front and back movement for zero break in with zero break down, while providing lateral support around the ankle to reduce side-to-side motion as you ride. The sole is constructed to provide strategic stiffness where you need it most, further optimizing feel, support, and mobility. Combine the strategic stiffness with the mid-level comfort liner and you’ve got a pair of race-ready boots that balance mobility, comfort, and support perfectly.
Select option(s) above to view technical specifications.